Pages

Mariposa Lily

Mariposa Lily

January 30, 2012

A Request

A group of friends from my home church is currently in Thailand right now on a short-term mission trip.
Please pray for them, as they are experiencing spiritual warfare these past few days.

Here is the link to the blog for their trip, in which you can find their prayer requests and learn more about what they're doing. http://rejoice2012.wordpress.com/
In addition, one of the team members is recording the journey from his personal blog, which you can read about here: http://jonathanrgray.blogspot.com/


This is completely irrelevant, but while I'm dishing out links, I'd like to make a quick shout-out to my sister, Jessica, who recently started a blog as well.  She has some insightful and provoking poetry, musings and quotations (mostly poetry), as well as some pretty photos on the side :). So if you're interested and/or know her and didn't know she was blogging (I didn't find out right away myself), check it out! http://j-stein.blogspot.com/

Till next time, God bless!


allison

No comments:

Post a Comment