Pages

Mariposa Lily

Mariposa Lily

June 6, 2010

Bits of Beauty

I love finding beauty and joy in small things.  Sometimes there is more wonder in the unexpected bits of majesty, I think, than the great, though I'm not sure why.

Tuesday a couple of my friends and I went outside and drew on the sidewalk with chalk.  And yes, it was delightful.
Next, one must always revel a bit in early summer grass.  And while a picture is not the same as the experience, perhaps it will remind you to pay more attention next time.
The final picture I found while looking for a new desktop picture (I like variety and change it once per week on average).  I would encourage you to look at it closely, even though you may not want to.  How marvelously intricate!


I know this last one doesn't seem to fit with the others, but just look at this creature for a bit (props to a friend for the photo, btw). Notice his camoflage armor; the perfectly transparent wings.


What a splendid Creator!

No comments:

Post a Comment